- DISPERSES MORE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN A SHORTER AMOUNT OF TIME!
- The Pepper Power Fogger is the most efficient way to dispense large amounts of OC on to a subject in the shortest period of time.
- The fogger’s enhanced range, broad spray pattern and inhalable particle size make it the most effective aerosol tool available to Stop a bear attack.
- Simply by virtue of its ability to disperse large amounts of OC into the area.
- Includes exclusive Griz Guard Holster.
- Package Dimensions: 11 inches Length X 4.75 inches Width X 2.25 inches Height
- Package Weight: 0.85 Pounds
- Country Of Origin: United States
UDAP provides more bear deterrent sizes and accessories than any of the competition. We offer 3 different bear spray sizes. Each individual can decide what size is right for them. All 3 sizes are registered with the EPA and meet all the guidelines to be an official bear spray product. The only difference in the size is the amount of spray and spray time. Each has the same force behind the spray. UDAP products are formulated and filled in the USA.
Bear deterrent pepper spray is a governed product by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In order for a manufacturer to make and sell a Bear Deterrent, they must first obtain an EPA registration number for their product. Sub-registrations are also allowed for distributors that want their own brand but do not want to register their own product. UDAP knows the importance of bear safety, bear spray training and information. This is why we include a bear safety tips booklet with every purchase of bear spray.
Bear deterrent or bear pepper spray is designed to be sprayed in the face of a charging bear. It does not matter if the bear is a grizzly (also known as a brown bear or Kodiak), black, or polar bear. Bear deterrent spray works on all species of bear. Similar to the use of pepper spray for humans, bear pepper spray affects the eyes, nose and throat of the bear. However, unlike personal pepper spray, bear spray is specifically designed for this large predator. Bear deterrent is much stronger than personal protection sprays and has a much higher volume of spray when released. Bear deterrent sprays a further distance (30-35 feet) than small units designed for self defense and sprays in a fog pattern instead of a stream, foam or gel. A fog pattern pepper spray is much more effective when stopping an animal because of the fogs ability to be sucked into the airway of the breathing animal.