- Perfect for flipping pancakes, burgers and more
- Thin, flexible edge glides easily beneath foods
- High heat Resistant, Dimensions 12.00” x 6.00” x 3.25”
- Silicone bonded to flexible stainless steel
- Safe for non-stick cookware
I can’t make a frittata but I know a good frittata when I see one.
That’s because Jim has high omelette and frittata standards.
So he searched high and low to find the perfect tool. Dozens of spatulas lay prostrate at his feet and this silicone beauty won the contest.
It fits perfectly into the bottom of the Magma skillet, and the coupling is a dream team that can execute the mystery of eggy dynamics into a perfectly folded omelette or exquisitely flipped frittata.