To help you whip up the world’s best omelettes, we worked with Tom Littledeer, a Canadian inventor and designer known worldwide for his beautifully carved kitchen tools. Inspired by the graceful silhouettes of his legendary canoe paddles, the result is a solid maple spatula whose curves complement the contours of your omelette pan, ensuring perfect results every time.
- We salute Littledeer as a zero-waste, carbon-neutral company that’s powered by renewable energy.
- Versatile wooden omelette spatula offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that’s ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality paddle will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.