Approximately 325 calories per person for two people
- Prep time: about 15 minutes
- 35 ¼ ounces (1000 grams) watermelon, ice cold and cubed
- 1 ½ ounces (43 grams) red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces(115 grams) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp) red wine vinegar, or balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons (Tbsp) fresh mint or basil, snipped
- In a bowl, combine the watermelon, onion, and feta.
- Snip the herbs into the bowl.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the salad and toss well to coat.
All of Living in Beauty Recipes
We are working on a series of recipes that are easy to fix in an RV and are approximately 600 calories per person for two people.