600 Calories per person for two people
Prep time: about 5 minutes
Cook time: about 15 minutes
- 2 cakes of our pre-made Pesto
- 2 ounces of Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- 7 ounces of Angel Hair Pasta
- Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Thaw frozen pesto cakes on the countertop.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions, al dente.
- Place the pesto in a large bowl.
- Place the steaming hot pasta on top of the pesto and toss rapidly and thoroughly while tossing in most of the grated cheese.
- Divide into two plates.
- Garnish each plate with:
- Some of the grated cheese.
- Whole basil leaves.
- A dash of red pepper flakes.
- For a more substantial dish add blistered tomatoes on top.
- Serve with chianti.
All of Living in Beauty Recipes
We are working on a series of recipes that are easy to fix in an RV and are approximately 600 calories per person for two people.