Luci Solar Inflatable Light
We love our Luci light. Let us count the ways …
1) It is lightweight, collapsable, solar charged, and sufficiently bright to illuminate a large area.
2) It is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining outdoors.
3) It requires little maintenance. A solar battery charge lasts all evening and then some. We left it on by mistake one night and it was still lit the next morning. When needed, we simply place it in the sun and it recharges the batteries in a short time.
4) Luci is a responsible company which provides these marvelous lanterns to people who live off-grid in undeveloped places around the globe.
5) Luci is inflatable so it packs away easily in a Go-Bag.
6) It has straps which enable the lantern to hang or mount almost anywhere, on anything.
7) It’s waterproof, so leaving it out in the rain is no big deal.
8) It’s practically indestructible, but keep it away from flames!
Thanks to our van-camper friends Ronnie and Joe Harris for recommending Luci!
Share this post from Living In Beauty: