Carbon Monoxide Alarm
We have this carbon monoxide detector/alarm in our bedroom.
It has a great feature that allows you to see the level of CO being detected. Usually it is showing ‘0’, zero.
This alarm has engaged three times in four years – Twice, when the wind blew out the flame on our hot water heater, and once when the wind blew the outside Honda generator fumes into the Airstream.
Carbon monoxide is nothing to take lightly. People can experience permanent damage and even die from carbon monoxide poisoning. So having this safety device in our bedroom and another device, a smoke and carbon monoxide alarm in the kitchen, makes us feel safe.