- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning, Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery – Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note: The date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in the technical specification for manual.
- Voice Announcements – Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “Hush Mode Activated” and “Hush Mode Cancelled” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100 ppm or higher, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Voltage (volts): 4.5