- Top Speed: 20 MPH
- Motor: 350 W
- Battery: 36V 14Ah
- Unfolding Size: 63” x 24” x 44”
- Folding Size: 33” x 14.5” x 28.5”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- 50+ miles per charge (estimated)
- Free Fenders /Head Light/ Rear Light/ Bell/ Tool Bag /Thumb Throttle / Kick Stand
- Free Shipping
The Dolphin features a 14Ah Samsung battery, hidden in our patented seat post battery system that lasts longer, is more efficient and encased with full battery-cell protection sleeve. This e-bike will allow Qualibikers to ride between 50-60 miles of utilizing the PAS (Pedal Assist) mode and 30 miles range on the throttle mode in a single charge.
The intergraded customized BMS system protects the battery from over charging, over heating, stabilizes and regulates current output.
The Re-programmed FOC controller offers Quali-bikers a more enjoyable and comfortable riding experience.
This is accomplished by the integration of our components mentioned above to provide a smoother fluid motor engagement.
We also intergraded a multi-fuction LCD display on board together with a 12 dots Cadence Sensor to help the riding experience more enjoyable . The LCD panel has the following visual indicators on it. 5 levels of PAS (Pedals Assist levels – 5 levels), battery level indicator, timer, speed, distance, average speed, trip distance, trip timer, ODO, max speed, battery voltage indicator, Lamp on/off, back lights, walking mode and cruise control mode.
The rear mounted 350W brushless geared motor has been re-engineered from inside and out. New material was utilized in the gears producing a stronger magnetic field is applied inside the motor which achieves a more powerful and efficient motor that will endure a longer lifespan.
The Dolphin has been crafted and tested under our strict guidelines and procedures. The frame is made of 6061 Aluminum which is an industry standard known for its lightweight and strength, allowing our bikes to appeal and support heavier heavier cyclists.
QUALISPORTS WARRANTY POLICY
- We sourced Qualibikes from reliable suppliers like Samsung, KT, Wuxing, Dahon supplier system, so Qualibikes are quite durable.
- If you have any problems, our warranty policy is as follows:
- Qualibike frames and forks are warranted by manufacture to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- This includes a 5-year warranty on Frame and Fork.
- Battery warranty: All Qualisports E-bike batteries come with a 2 years warranty (Battery cycle lifetime is between 600 – 800 cycles depends on the environment conditions) Qualisports will replace the battery if it fails within two years (as long as it was not damaged by personal neglect).
- Consumables such as tires, tubes, saddles, grips, brake cables, pedals and chains are not covered.
- All other components and add-ons such as racks will have a one year warranty (Carry bags have no warranty). Please do note the limit of racks is 25KGs
- PLEASE CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH – IF NOT, IT VOIDS THE WARRANTY TERMS. WE WILL INSPECT EACH BATTERY TECHNICALLY.
- Warranty is valid only in the Continental United States.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect (such as the battery)