- The Victron Energy BMV-712 is a high precision smart battery monitor; the essential function of the monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery
- Built-in Bluetooth Communication – Monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks, and other devices
- Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current, and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in watts
- Easy to Program – A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
- One bad cell/battery can destroy a large (expensive) battery bank. When batteries are connected in series, the monitor can generate a timely warning by measuring midpoint voltage